National Organization Mission
Jack and Jill of America, Inc. is a membership organization of mothers with children ages 2-19, dedicated to nurturing future African-American leaders by strengthening children through leadership development, volunteer service, philanthropic giving and civic duty.
Anchorage Chapter Mission
The mission of this nonprofit organization shall be to create a medium of contact for children, who will stimulate growth and development; and to provide for children constructive educational, cultural, civic, recreational and social programs.
National Organization Objectives & Aims
The objectives of this nonprofit organization are:
· To create a medium of contact for children this will stimulate growth and development.
· To provide for children a constructive educational, cultural, civic, recreational, and social program
The aims of this nonprofit organization are:
· To aid mothers in learning more about their children by careful study
· To seek for all children the same advantages which we desire for our own
· To support all National legislation aimed at bettering the conditions of all children